Podcast Interview with Sidebar

Monday, November 19, 2007

I've got a new interview that was just posted at Sidebar. Thank you to Swain and Dwight for a great experience. Be sure to check out their other interviews as well, especially Drew Struzan and Brian Stelfreeze.


Also, this past weekend was the Big Apple Con. There were lots of fellow creators and avid collectors milling around the cramped Penn Plaza Pavillion and I had a great time. Thank you to all the collectors who got commissions (such as the Katchoo pin-up above). I'm sorry I couldn't sketch for everyone, but thank you all for asking. It's a nice feeling to be in such high demand. I'll post the remainder of the pin-ups as I get them formatted.

1 comment :

  1. Hey Paolo! You didnt get to my Fallen Son Cap Sketch, but I have a good idea for a watercolor commission. Dont think you have done this character yet and I know you would make it look awesome. Hopefully I can get on your list for the NY Comic Con in April.Might email you to talk more about it.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © The Self-Absorbing Man
Design out of the FlyBird's Box.