Iron Men

Sunday, August 9, 2009


At 24 x 36 inches, this is one of the larger pieces I've done. It's based on the famous splash page from the first appearance of Iron Man. I painted it in oil on canvas many years ago while I was still in school, but I've recently put it up for sale at Splash Page Art.



And this was a commission from the Philly convention that I neglected to photograph before giving it away. Thankfully, the customer was kind enough to take a picture and send it to me. Thanks!

5 comments :

  1. Wonderfull color!!!
    Please see my web site
    ^ ^
    see u
    Flo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do retro so well

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Iron Man, one of my favorites, ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember you doing this one (in Philly)actually! This is my favorite Ironman costume, it's easy to draw! Wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Awesome job on this!
    Love your stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © The Self-Absorbing Man
Design out of the FlyBird's Box.