Milton Glaser Sketch

Thursday, June 10, 2010


Glaser Lecture Sketches. 2010.
Pencil on paper (Moleskine Sketchbook), 7 x 5.5".



This is a page of sketches from the Milton Glaser lecture at the Society of Illustrators in April. Although I can't make it myself, everyone should check out the Roberto Parada lecture on June 22nd, which will focus on safe studio practices.

In other news, I am pleased to announce that I will be a guest of Fan Expo Canada 2010! I've never been to Toronto before, so I'm really looking forward to the trip. Have a great weekend!

5 comments :

  1. That's neat! I really wanted to go to the Glaser lecture.

    I'm glad you're going to a Con you've never been to. Always exciting. Do you think you'll make it to any of the big NYC Cons this fall?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I should be at the NYCC in October. Nothing planned beyond that, however.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, you were there once before, in a manner of speaking...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic work Paolo! Really great style my friend!! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, Virginia, that is true, in a manner of speaking... but my feet never touched the ground, nor did I breath the air.

    Thank you, RAWLS!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © The Self-Absorbing Man
Design out of the FlyBird's Box.