The Valiant #3 Cover

Monday, October 20, 2014

THE VALIANT #3 COVER. 2014.
Ink(ed by Joe Rivera) on bristol board with digital color, 11 × 17″.

Here's the cover for the 3rd issue of The Valiant. A detail of my Dad's inks are below. Each issue is taking me about 2 months, including digital colors. I inked most of the first issue digitally (using the nice brushes Kyle T. Webster gave me) and my Dad is inking roughly 2/3 of the remaining pages.

If all goes as planned this week, we'll have the long-awaited return of Wacky Reference Wednesdays!



2 comments :

  1. You outdo your work in every new ilustration, this one reminds me a lot "Watchmen", "The Valiant" it's a must have-must read comic for 2014!

    @Dave_DSG & @UnComicMas

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © The Self-Absorbing Man
Design out of the FlyBird's Box.