Big Wow Commission List

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

MJ. 2012. Watercolor on paper, 9 × 12″.

I will be accepting a limited number of commissions for Big Wow ComicFest next month, April 18-19 in San Jose. There are only 3 options, all of them 9 × 12 inches:

Watercolor painted portrait (on my own paper, no exceptions): $250.
Ink portrait: $80 ($20 surcharge for sketch covers)
Ink with watercolor wash portrait: $120 ($40 surcharge for sketch covers)

If you're interested in getting on the list, please contact me here:

Contact:at:paolorivera.com

Please indicate the character you'd like (and which version, if applicable). I will do my best to finish as many commissions as possible (only one per customer) but a place on the list does not guarantee that I will get to it. Thanks for your support!


DAREDEVIL. 2013. Watercolor and ink on paper, 9 × 12″.

2 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Me too. Trying to catch up on everything I've been neglecting. Should have a new Wacky Reference for tomorrow, though!

      Delete

Copyright © The Self-Absorbing Man
Design out of the FlyBird's Box.