Star Wars 40th Anniversary Cover

Monday, July 31, 2017

DOCTOR APHRA #11 COVER (STAR WARS 40TH ANNIVERSARY VARIANT).
2017. Ink(ed by Joe Rivera) on bristol board with digital color, 11 × 17″.

I'm slowly catching up, folks. To celebrate, here's a cover that will be on shelves next month.

A couple updates:

1. I will not be attending San Francisco Comic Con after all. My apologies!
2. I will only be at StocktonCon for 1 day, Saturday, August 19.
3. Commissions for Stockton will go up later this week. Please sign up for email updates to be notified. Time is short, so I won't be accepting fully-painted portraits, just ink & watercolor. Thanks!


detail

3 comments :

  1. Oh no! You'll be sorely missed at SFCC. Enjoy StocktonCon. I'll have to grab another commission another time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Aren't you a little short to be a storm trooper?"

    Look is looking at Chewy like, "wtf? Where did he come from?"

    Great cover man.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © The Self-Absorbing Man
Design out of the FlyBird's Box.